Thursday, June 26, 2008

12/12/07

My two are getting on ok. Today they looked up, started walking over to me as soon as they saw me. I was amazed. I also got my new rope halters and 12" rope today. I was thrilled and got on to playing a little bit before dinner time. I got what I asked for with the yo yo game, got lip licking and chewing...some teeth grinding but that's him. We then did some driving, then asked him to stand by himself and then put him away. I am lucky to have a husband who sees this training as an important thing, he's willing to watch me learn and wants to learn too. He laughs more than me, can see things quicker than me...but he's a a newbie with this, untainted in his thoughts....I have to unlearn 30 years of old skool ways. He laughs at me when he sees me getting all serious and says....chill cowgirl....this makes me smile! He's threatened to get me a pink cowgirl hat.....

No comments: