Thursday, June 26, 2008

17/12/07

Well last night was funny, I got both of them coming over to me as soon as I walked up to their paddock. Jazz walked over first and then along came Star. Jazz then laid her ears back and told Star to stay away from us. I stopped and watched and thought "How interesting" They really are starting to change. Feeding time is still interesting. Star knows he is not allowed to come into the stable until I invite him. He tries all sorts of things to get his own way. However, he is getting better at respecting me. He even seems to bash his feed bin less. Once upon a time he would try and rull it off the wall. Now he just noses it briskly a few times and settles down to eat. This morning I got acceptance YIPPEE, I got the full ears forward, he backed when I asked and put his head down for his fly mask!! I was so happy I think he thought I was mad!!! Jazz as always looked and said good morning.....and then politely waited for me to open the gate. It is really interesting having 2 different personalities and also having one younger and one older horse. I am having a great time at the moment with them.

No comments: