Thursday, June 26, 2008

Up with the Sparrows

I must admit I am forgetting my down time really. I have been out in the paddock with them collecting the odd rock and they are amazed I am just out there. We are also having a big crowd over on Saturday and I have told Bruce that the horses are off limits. It all made sense when Linda talks about a big group of predators approaching horses who are in yards. Star gets so nervous especially as non-horsey people don't know how to be. I am getting very protective of them and who and how they meet people. Mistake 1. I am getting so focussed on playing, yesterday I wanted to play once at the beginning of the day and once at the end of the day...I just did some yo-yo stuff at the end of the day. Thank you for reminding me Will go up this morning and chill with them. It's going to be hot here today. We had over 50mm of rain last week so the dusts not too bad at the moment. I'm thinking of booking in for the course here with Christine Corbridge in Feb 08. Before then we have to get our floating a bit, well a lot better!!! Which I think I have mentioned. Oh well off I go to tend my flock...up at sparrows to get everything done b4 it gets too hot.

No comments: