Thursday, June 26, 2008

The start of something new.

Well I have decided to start a blog! New for me but exciting all the same. Sharing my trials & tribulations with my herd of 4.

They are:

Star - 8YO LBE/RBE Grey Thoroughbred gelding, 16HH, solid and athletic. His Grandfather was Attalak his Father Staraaq. I bought him as a dangerous horse, all I saw was a horse who knew his strength and knew how to make humans bend to his desires.

Scout - 14 YO LBE/RBE (mild) Appaloosa gelding, 15.HH, solid, dependable and cheeky. He's a street kid, been handed from home to home. He came to me after he became too much of a handful for his previous owner.

Jazz - 26YO LBI/RBI (mild) Anglo Arab mare, 14.3HH, Chestnut mare. Loving, sweet, patient and tolerant. Jazz came to us to see out the rest of her days with the best of everything. She has a big bubble but she knows we love her dearly.

Querida - 18 month old LBE Pura Raza Espanola filly, bay turning to steel grey. She is a wonderful blank canvas. My hopes are she will enjoy PNH, see purpose in dressage and enjoy her life with us.

I have been blogging on the PNH Savvy Club site for some time. Fear of losing my diary has seen me turn here. Will try and copy my post from there to here so this makes more sense!

No comments: