Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hot days of January 08

Well we got up early and played this morning at 0630 as it was going to be quite warm and I don't like being in the sun less I have to be. We went well, friendly game is getting better!! Yippee.......we can get the stick to pat him all over...introducing the string slowly too. Played, friendly interspersed with driving, yo-yo and then circling game but we have forgotten how to stop now! I also forgot that I could go back to short line lessons with this and have watched my DVD again to re-afirm this. Today we got trotting forward then stop and back up! He almost looked so happy with himself I could have sworn he was going to take a bow!! Tomorrow morning I have planned to work on stopping, and sidways game more. We did some squeezes this morning but cause I was the silly human I forgot how to re-inforce the stop!! We are practising with a view to attending our first clinic so I have lots to get completed. We still have to work on the scary float!!! I need to get rid of my scary memories....floating accident.......oh boy.....lucky for us we both come with baggage!! Anyway will sign off now. I really enjoy writing on here every day...like my cyber diary.....never was a good writer in diaries but typing is something different!

No comments: