Thursday, June 26, 2008

17/12/07

Well been studying my level 1 pack. Lots of common sense, some stuff that I know already. But it's interesting when you actually sit with them. I got the huffy look, ignored for 20 minutes and then when I thought he really despised me he sauntered up, sniffed me and then stood about 1 metre away watching me. I am sure he was stunned. Jazz on the other hand, nickered and walked right over and stood right next to me with her head down near me. She's so lovable. This morning Star really got up on the wrong side of the bed. I got ears back, head shaking and licking and chewing.....not sure what that all means...is he thinking...I am going to kill her when she gets close enough!! Well I opened the gate and he shot out......stormed off really...then got out into the paddock...did a wonderful Hi Ho Silver impersonation...rearing and pawing and then he was off down the paddock! Jazz as always politely walked out to the paddock , turned looked at me and then wandered off. Will be interesting this evening when I go out there! Oh well, nearly Christmas, a few days off....we are going out every night this week bar tonight...I have the whole house to myself so am going to curl up with my level one homework and luxuriate in my new knowledge! Then I am going to get an early night...I don't know about you but I am exhausted!! Seeya.

No comments: