Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Big Green ball and cow favoured barrels!

Ok so am at the time when I know I can get on and ride Scout. We played on Sunday night. It's important with him to play all 7 games and then the good stuff starts. His favourite thing is squeezing under a tree we have. He gets this look on his face! I played with him right next to some gorgeous Andalusian mares I have staying over, now they were really going nuts, but it was as if they weren't there! Fantastic. He was so soft, watching me, offering things, it was wonderful. Star is recovering from his fence mishap, he's had accupressure and trigger point therapy and he's coming along. Using his bum more! He was sore behind as well as in front! Silly me only saw the front foot.....but he did willingly stand with his foot in a bucket of iced water. Maybe cause it's so hot!! Yucko 6 days of over 35 and counting! No end in sight either so they say Oh well, I wait till the sun goes down a bit and then go out. Been watching the float training DVD and it's very good. I am imagining the day when I can send them both on from afar!! That's my vision so now I have a mission. To be the best leader I can so they know what the hell I am talking about and also that I am worth listening to. I know I am getting closer to them, they are getting more trusting of me, my draw on them is great. I am so flattered when they look up and come over to me. Scout is the best, he's trotting up when he sees me, Star has a look then walks over and Jazz as always nickers as soon as she sees me and walks up. I am dreading the cold weather for her and me. I know her arthritis will be back and so will mine! Oh well. I am off to do some more work. Then go home and hide instide till the weather cools off. Oh yes am also eagerly awaiting the big green ball and my cow skin barrel covers to arrive from the US!!! Can't wait to see how they react to that!

No comments: