Tuesday, August 19, 2008

July 08 - My new sadle arrives

YIPPEE my new Fluidity Superwide has arrived!! I ordered it 7 days ago expecting it to take 2 months. Well I had budgeted for it to take 2 months and then I get an email saying it's ready to go! A small holdup in Quarantine made it too late for the weekend...but this Monday it arrived!! It's as good as I expected. I actually put my old saddle up next to it to compare the width and the gullet size. Well they don't compare! My old saddle looks like a pony pad in comparison! I am not complaining that I haven't been able to get it on one of them cause it's been teaming with rain but this weekend...or possibly Friday I am going to see how it fits. have watched the DVD on fitting 3 times now!! I hope that now my riding will improve exponentially! Oh yes. As we are on tank water only we decided to take a punt and drill a bore. We are in a really risky area for bore water. But we got water at 40 metres and then a better supply at 70 meters. Our poor neighbours drilled to 150m and got nothing which is not a cheap exercise at $88 per metre!!! Everything seems to be going well for us at the moment. I couldn't be happier. After looking quite poor at the beginning of winter my lovely girl Jazz is coming good. Makes a difference with her teeth done...she hoes into her food every night now!

No comments: